These detailed pictorial instructions will guide you from the steps of applying for an account, to the second step of setting your password, and then finally to making your first single sign-on (SSO) connection with the learning management (Moodle) site and its dashboard of learning modules. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email email@example.com. A PDF file containing these instructions can be downloaded HERE.
- VetMedAcademy (VMA) is intended to be a learning resource for those in the veterinary and animal health fields.
- VMA reserves the right to determine the suitability of an application for access to the non-public aspects of its site.
- As such, the first step of obtaining an account involves an application wherein you will be asked questions about your connections to these fields as a student, faculty member, veterinarian, veterinary technician or industry-associated professional.
- If you do not fit these categories, but would like to apply nonetheless, please include your justification in the field entitled "Other Information about the Applicant."
- The VMA staff will review your application and approve it, deny it, or ask for more information via email.
- If your application is approved, the account will be opened and you will be sent email instructions on how to proceed to set your password, and how to activate your single sign-on (SSO) with the associated learning management site containing the educational modules. We have only one account and password for your convenience.