It’s Cyber Monday Every Day on VMA
Dear [Email Subscriber],
Access to ~90% of content is FREE when you create an account. Unlock the rest when you need it. Updates below for details.
What Have You Got to L'Hoo's?
Seeking better understanding of clinical relevance, or a review of physiology and pharmacology? VMA is the place for you.
1. Specializing in, but not limited to physiology and pharmacology
2. 60% of ~600 educational videos are ONLY found in our multi-resource learning modules at https://vmacad.org; only 40% are public on our YouTube Channel.
3. Database of PDF textbooks from Vet-Library.com, pharmacology video content developed for the Merck Veterinary Manual, and 3 partner learning modules with direct links to content in Clinician's Brief and Plumb's.
4. Is your native language Spanish? Find pharmacology and toxicology support also. [¿Tu lengua materna es el español? Encuentre también apoyo en farmacología y toxicología.]
With all that for free, why not support VMA?
..you get a great deal in return.
Pharmacology and Renal Physiology bootcamps are already open to all. Great as a supplement or review, these modules are focused on the clinical relevance of physiology and pharmacology.
Check out the following premium "bootcamps" to access the rest: individually for $20 or $50 for the bundle of 3.
G.I. Physiology and Pharmacology
1. VMA News
2. Detailed Info about Learning Modules
3. Blog and Newsletter Articles
4. Profiles of Content Contributors and Corporate Partners
5. Highlighted videos: see more on our YouTube channel
6. Links to our LinkedIn community (see below) and Instagram feed.
1. Where you register or login for free.
2. 27 learning modules: 17 FREE, 3 premium, 4 member modules.
3. Dashboard links to PDF textbook database (Vet-Library.com), Merck Veterinary Manual, and database of >150 pharmacotherapy articles from Clinician's Brief.
4. Links to AI-enhanced tools for teaching and learning critical clinical thinking
Follow VMA and/or join the VMA group on LinkedIn
Sign up for Email Subscriptions
1) Newsletter updates about open educational resources for learners and educators: ~1/month
2) Evidence-Based Education Blog: periodic.
Questions, Interested in Content Contribution?
Help Keep VMA Free